Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blood:The Last Vampire

here is the Trailer
Well Anita Sookie and Gerogia all powerful Girls Well I Watched Blood:The last Vampire The movie was kicking ass movie KungFo Fighting This 16 year old girls Father was a Demon fighter She wanted to be like him well he dies thats the begining of the story Well he life became Vengac\nce to kill Damn medication and theropy is what she needed but way back then no such thing so live to kill easy way of living dont you think. Talk about spmthing to think about if someone does you somthing wrong make your life about fighting them (to me I say stupied reason for living) but hey to kick ass that easy I may. The fact She works for the Goverment. Talk about somthing like X-files with no Fox Mulder or JewlenAKA/Dana Scully. It did have cool Fight scenes but totally rigged to me just one move. But the all the others was cool. I like the movie it wasnt a movie for all but it was entertaining if you like action drama and Vampires it was worth it.Now Gianna Jun was a kick butt Actress and was worth the watch if you like kungfo fighting




Trailer on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment