Monday, October 29, 2012

Dead Like Me

ok Dead like Me I love the story of Georgia 'George' Lass her dry wit is worth the smart people worth their time or the ones that need a lesson on life or after life. I love Gorege but her "friends" are so Funny  Roxy best listen to her or she would kick your ass. Mason you just got to love the fool
then there is  Rube the smart older "leader" he gave out the names to them. ETD est time of Death cards that is. Dead like me many people start to watch and they start as what the heck. then you fall for the story. Some people say it to morbid I dont see that its comedy we all die we all live wheres the morbid comedy of the after life. The 3rd season have not come out cause the station war. I dont understand why Showtime canceled my favorite Shows put crummy shows that I dont know if its showing cause I got away from Showtime nothing to see for me they had Dead Like Me Queer as Folk the American version put Huff and the L word nothing I want to see but my opinion again.

Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment